We finally got our dressers and headboard painted, and most of the stuff organized and moved where we want it. I know where everything we own right now is, and can access anything so easily. I just walk around my house so happy all day. It's way easy to keep clean too. So far fantastic!
The front of our town home.
We are an end unit so our fence in the back connects to this open grassy area. In the summer I hear all the kids come and play in our cul-de-sac. I'm way excited!
Here's our bedroom. Thanks for new bedspread, sheets and bedskirt Larry and Carol! We haven't had a matching bedset since Provo, and I was excited to get it as an early birthday present! I LOVE IT! And that it was on clearance made it even better!
I love my treadmill. Happy Sigh. I'm glad we were barely able to get it up the stairs and into our room. And there's my dresser on that far wall.
I love my HUGE bathtub. Double happy sigh.
The kids bedroom. Aka guest room for anyone that visits! You know you want to!
I was tired of Jack and Avey's clothes in their suitcases one day while unpacking so grabbed these hanging shoe organizers and put their clothes in them. After finding hangers to put shirts on I love it. Eric however does not, so this spring at YARDSALES (another happy thing for me) we'll find a more permanent dresser.
Until then, it totally works for me!
Our playroom. Exciting! Just kidding, it looks pretty boring actually. But most of their toys are organized in boxes in the closet in this room. Jack chooses which toys come out during quiet time, and then he puts them back when he's done. We have one more box of toys downstairs with our play kitchen. The rest of our toys are in boxes to be rotated. I love not having all their toys out all the time, it makes it much easier for them to help pick them up and put them away. And they get excited about new ones that come out!
Time to come down the stairs. Here's our entry with mirror and hooks on both sides of the wall. Pretty good use of space if I do say so myself.
Our tiny garage. We finally got it organized after finishing the dressers and can fit a car in there and still get out of the car. We feel great about that.
Our cute kitchen. Notice the awesome jars by the stove with all necessary baking supplies at my fingertips. I actually like the kitchen. I thought it would be too small from pictures when Eric showed me, but there is a lot of countertop space, probably more than any other place I have lived before. And for now the cupboard space works well.
Our dining area. We needed a stud finder to hang those pictures, but I thought our post with our pictures almost hung is better than waiting another week before we borrow one.
Our living area. Eric got those bookcases for a STEAL on craigslist. I love organization. And our new couch as mentioned before is AWESOME! Thanks Dave!
The kids showing how the space gets used. Spinning around.
And one of our "activities" today. Playing with playdough.
Here's Avey looking at the camera.
Here's Jack looking.
And another picture of outside and how awesome and beautiful it is. I guess that's what happens when it rains 17 of the 20 days you have been here. No car washing needed though! However I am perplexed as to why our water bill is twice what it was in Utah which is a desert? Anyone know why?
And spinning again. Love those kids.
Comments
This also makes me miss you and playdates. Sniff. :(
Thanks for posting pics, glad you are living in such a great area in such a cute place.