It has been fun seeing Jack growing so much developmentally over the past few weeks. Climbing on EVERYTHING, talking more, becoming aware of falling, are just a few of the things he has been learning. These videos were taken about a month ago, and even since then I have seen him grow more independent and confident. I love seeing all these changes, it's really fun for me.
And happy Easter everyone. For Family Night this week we talked about Easter and the Passover. Since we have a not quite 2 year old our lesson was probably a little shorter than yours, but we did act out from the Bible Jesus coming into the city and having the apostles get a donkey and the people shouting Hosanna and waving Palm Branches and putting them on the ground for the Savior to walk over. And that Hosanna means Save Now. Although I don't know if the people were dancing in circles while saying it, Jack pretty much loved it, as you can probably tell from the movie. I as well raise my voice to say Hosanna, and that He is Risen. Jesus Christ has risen from the dead and that is the good news of the gospel. Death truly is conquered, Man is free, and Christ has won the victory!
And happy Easter everyone. For Family Night this week we talked about Easter and the Passover. Since we have a not quite 2 year old our lesson was probably a little shorter than yours, but we did act out from the Bible Jesus coming into the city and having the apostles get a donkey and the people shouting Hosanna and waving Palm Branches and putting them on the ground for the Savior to walk over. And that Hosanna means Save Now. Although I don't know if the people were dancing in circles while saying it, Jack pretty much loved it, as you can probably tell from the movie. I as well raise my voice to say Hosanna, and that He is Risen. Jesus Christ has risen from the dead and that is the good news of the gospel. Death truly is conquered, Man is free, and Christ has won the victory!
Comments