One of the reasons I haven't posted very many videos lately is because our lovely video camera cord got lost in our move. I finally looked at my paypal account, saw I had enough money to get the cord that was on ebay and purchased it. Isn't that so exciting for everyone? Especially since I'm so good at framing shots and making it look professional. Just kidding on that last part, but I at least get the kids in the shots sometimes, so I guess that's all you want to see.
Some cute Jack words recently
Bampa- Grandpa
Poppi- Popcorn
Ba-ba- pacifier
Watz dis - Watch this (when he wants to show us something)
He likes that ba sound. :)
He still doesn't say any animals names besides duck, so we distinguish animals by the sound they make.
Avey went to the doctor this week and weighs in at almost 17 lbs! She definitely eats more than Jack did at this age, and is the cutest little pumpkin muffin, but loves waking up at 5 AM to eat. Her mom does not love waking up at this time. But I do love her laughter and how much she's moving around now. Oh, and she just rolled over! I have yet to catch it on the video camera, but you should see that in the coming days.
And onto the videos which is what you've really been waiting around to see. (And skip to the Jack being cute with Avey part if you want to see a movie and not all six)
Jack reading a book
Jack Puzzle #1
Jack Puzzle #2
Also the random looking at my clean and organized apartment is left over from the clean out the clutter challenge that money saving mom has been pushing for this past week. And I have been working REALLY hard and I wanted to show you some of the results of that. I still need to switch out Jack and Avey's clothes for bigger sizes, and organize all our clothing drawers, but I feel great about what I have accomplished.
And why it's even more amazing I got things organized and accomplished this week...
And finally Jack being cute with Avey
Some cute Jack words recently
Bampa- Grandpa
Poppi- Popcorn
Ba-ba- pacifier
Watz dis - Watch this (when he wants to show us something)
He likes that ba sound. :)
He still doesn't say any animals names besides duck, so we distinguish animals by the sound they make.
Avey went to the doctor this week and weighs in at almost 17 lbs! She definitely eats more than Jack did at this age, and is the cutest little pumpkin muffin, but loves waking up at 5 AM to eat. Her mom does not love waking up at this time. But I do love her laughter and how much she's moving around now. Oh, and she just rolled over! I have yet to catch it on the video camera, but you should see that in the coming days.
And onto the videos which is what you've really been waiting around to see. (And skip to the Jack being cute with Avey part if you want to see a movie and not all six)
Jack reading a book
Jack Puzzle #1
Jack Puzzle #2
Also the random looking at my clean and organized apartment is left over from the clean out the clutter challenge that money saving mom has been pushing for this past week. And I have been working REALLY hard and I wanted to show you some of the results of that. I still need to switch out Jack and Avey's clothes for bigger sizes, and organize all our clothing drawers, but I feel great about what I have accomplished.
And why it's even more amazing I got things organized and accomplished this week...
And finally Jack being cute with Avey
Comments