The Old Spaghetti Factory is having a 40th Anniversary celebration. They are offering crazy cheap meals, Tuesday, January 6, 2009 during dinner. The dinner prices for salad, entree, bread and ice cream are between $2.95 and $3.95 and kids menu is only $1.95. They also have some 40% off the menu days during January (12, 13, 19, 20, 26, & 27th).
(Probably it will be crazy busy, but really fun to at least check out if you can.)
Buckle is having a great sale here. I love Buckle styles, but definitely not their prices, however these are better than DI prices, so I can totally handle this! Here are some of the styles they had available as of this morning: (Their shipping is also a flat rate of $5)
Freshwear Striped Cami Was $ 19.00
SALE $ 2.01
BKE Striped Cottonweb Belt Was $ 19.50
SALE $ 1.01
BKE Embroidered Belt Was $ 21.00
SALE $ 1.01
Freshwear Floral Henley Was $ 25.00
SALE $ 2.01
Daytrip Deep V-Back Was $ 18.00
SALE $ 3.01
BKE Pieced Shirt Was $ 32.00
SALE $ 3.76
They had some guys shirts on sale as well, but I can't find them anymore, maybe they're out of stock now. Sorry guys! But there might be some other good things.
If tackling your finances is a new years resolution you made for yourself-
Track your personal finances using Quicken Online ~ now FREE!
Link to FREE Quicken Online @ Intuit.com
I have been using this for a few months, but need a little more detailed breakdown than the free version gives, so this
LINK TO QUICKEN WEBSITE with Code 5212560778 should give you 50% off Quicken 2009 if that's what you need.
Also the utah kids club is planning a FREE event at Classic Fun Center on Jan 18. So mark your calendars. 6-10pm. As it gets closer I'll get you more details and you can sign up for their emails just make sure you get the voucher-- at www.utahkidsclub.com. They also do give great heads up on free things to do around utah at different times.
That's all I have for you folks on this new year. I just haven't really checked out deals since I got all my christmas and Eric's birthday shopping done before I left for our little christmas WJ getaway. But next week I will be teaching a class on stretching your ability to serve- and it will be about finding deals/couponing/stretching your dollar. I will probably post the power point here so stay tuned- we'll see how it turns out! (And Eric got a Wii for his birthday, yes a Wii, more pictures on his fun birthday event in the days to follow)
Also the utah kids club is planning a FREE event at Classic Fun Center on Jan 18. So mark your calendars. 6-10pm. As it gets closer I'll get you more details and you can sign up for their emails just make sure you get the voucher-- at www.utahkidsclub.com. They also do give great heads up on free things to do around utah at different times.
That's all I have for you folks on this new year. I just haven't really checked out deals since I got all my christmas and Eric's birthday shopping done before I left for our little christmas WJ getaway. But next week I will be teaching a class on stretching your ability to serve- and it will be about finding deals/couponing/stretching your dollar. I will probably post the power point here so stay tuned- we'll see how it turns out! (And Eric got a Wii for his birthday, yes a Wii, more pictures on his fun birthday event in the days to follow)

Comments
Have you guys been gone? I haven't seen you in a long time!
Hope you're doing well!