O.k. sometimes I get a little lazy with posting deals. I know this might come as a shock to you guys but I don't post all the fantastic deals I find. Sometimes I don't know if I trust the deal, and I don't want to lead you guys astray. Sometimes I just don't take the time, and sometimes I don't think anyone really cares, (that last one is not to get pity thoughts, it's just I know everyone isn't me, and I don't get or want everything other's post.)
That said- I did find some fun things you guys might like.
First off free photo valentine cards- even free shipping!
Stories by everyone is offering 6 free valentines cards- and free shipping on every order. Go here to check it out, they're really cute cards!
A fun new blog I found is the freebie blogger. It's definitely a new daily check for me. I just signed up for a free Art magazine from her, and a free 2 person chocolate fondue at the Melting pot through her. Definitely worth a little checking out.
And lastly- childrens books. Hooray for quality children's books! Books a million is having a great sale on some books, this link will direct you to the best deals. But there are also other deals, like Eric Carle's book the Very Hungry Caterpillar hardback for $2.97.
Extra codes!
Free shipping on any order 134FREE0109 - exp UNKNOWN
Free shipping over $25. Automatic, no code necessary. You must SELECT free shipping on the final checkout page.
$10 off when you spend $50 PRESOBAMA
Enjoy!
That said- I did find some fun things you guys might like.
First off free photo valentine cards- even free shipping!
Stories by everyone is offering 6 free valentines cards- and free shipping on every order. Go here to check it out, they're really cute cards!
A fun new blog I found is the freebie blogger. It's definitely a new daily check for me. I just signed up for a free Art magazine from her, and a free 2 person chocolate fondue at the Melting pot through her. Definitely worth a little checking out.
And lastly- childrens books. Hooray for quality children's books! Books a million is having a great sale on some books, this link will direct you to the best deals. But there are also other deals, like Eric Carle's book the Very Hungry Caterpillar hardback for $2.97.
Extra codes!
Free shipping on any order 134FREE0109 - exp UNKNOWN
Free shipping over $25. Automatic, no code necessary. You must SELECT free shipping on the final checkout page.
$10 off when you spend $50 PRESOBAMA
Enjoy!
Comments