Here is the movie of Jack rolling over. He is getting to be like a pro from tummy to back. But he has only moved from his back to his tummy once on accident so he's not a full blown roller, but baby steps, it's all about the baby steps. (I like how he also uses his head to pull the rest of his body weight over. Who knew my little child would be using his head so well at such a young age?)
I also added a video of life after waking up as Jack. Don't worry I only said good morning like 25 times. Isn't my life exciting? O.k. maybe not like traveling around the world or CIA work exciting, but I love it nonetheless and wouldn't trade it for anything!
I also added a video of life after waking up as Jack. Don't worry I only said good morning like 25 times. Isn't my life exciting? O.k. maybe not like traveling around the world or CIA work exciting, but I love it nonetheless and wouldn't trade it for anything!
Comments