For those that tried to sign up with Pinecone research last week and didn't get in, here's another link you can try. It was working for me this morning at 9:00, but you know how fast they disappear, so click on this link now if you want to sign up. (O.k. so it's not working again, how annoying! Anyway, here is the page I got the referral from, so go there and it will have a referral link thing- I have always gotten in there when I try that, and I post that link here, but it's not working. Let me know if that doesn't even work.)
Also just a fun freebie as well- at Amazon this whole month they have a new Christmas song you can download for free until Christmas! I love the "Angels We Have Heard" on High by Six Pence None the Richer- and the Mannheim Steamroller "Messengers of Christmas". Go here to check out what songs you want to add to your Christmas album legally and freely!
(One of the songs "Last Christmas" reminded me of being on a bus in high school coming back from or going to Forgotten Carols and Joe Jones lip syncing this whole song with actions. Yes, it was oh so funny. Come to think of it I have many hilarious memories of Forgotten Carols in high school, was it just me or do you have any memories from it as well?)
Also just a fun freebie as well- at Amazon this whole month they have a new Christmas song you can download for free until Christmas! I love the "Angels We Have Heard" on High by Six Pence None the Richer- and the Mannheim Steamroller "Messengers of Christmas". Go here to check out what songs you want to add to your Christmas album legally and freely!
(One of the songs "Last Christmas" reminded me of being on a bus in high school coming back from or going to Forgotten Carols and Joe Jones lip syncing this whole song with actions. Yes, it was oh so funny. Come to think of it I have many hilarious memories of Forgotten Carols in high school, was it just me or do you have any memories from it as well?)
Comments
Yuck.
(Does that count as a memory?)