Hey, check this link for giving away three free $10 gift certificates from restaurant.com every day! If you just want me to send you a free $10 certificate, send me an email, or leave a comment on this post and I can give up to three per day. (And so can you!)
As the nation’s leading website for restaurants and restaurant gift certificates, Restaurant.com connects restaurant seekers and food lovers to savings at more than 9,000 restaurants nationwide. Restaurant.com’s Feed It Forward™ will donate $30 million in free restaurant gift certificates – over 30 days – and allow you to treat friends, family, and colleagues —anyone deserving—to savings on a great meal out. When you Feed It Forward™, you have the opportunity, every day for 30 days, to enrich lives by giving the gift of meals and memories. Now until Christmas, you simply choose whom to give to, and we take care of the rest. Each person that receives a gift through the giving site can help Feed it Forward™, by giving free restaurant gift certificates to others.
I LOVE restauarant.com, and hope you learn to love it too if you haven't tried it out as of yet. I'm hoping they will get more restaurants down here in the Utah County area soon. They just got one in American Fork, but even 8 months ago there were only three or four in Utah alone, and now there are over 100 in the Salt Lake/Park City area.
(Side note, most of the gift certificates have a minimum purchase amount, like you have to order at least $20 in order to use the $10 certificate. So maybe it works more like a coupon than a gift certificate, but half off your meal? I'm there!)
As the nation’s leading website for restaurants and restaurant gift certificates, Restaurant.com connects restaurant seekers and food lovers to savings at more than 9,000 restaurants nationwide. Restaurant.com’s Feed It Forward™ will donate $30 million in free restaurant gift certificates – over 30 days – and allow you to treat friends, family, and colleagues —anyone deserving—to savings on a great meal out. When you Feed It Forward™, you have the opportunity, every day for 30 days, to enrich lives by giving the gift of meals and memories. Now until Christmas, you simply choose whom to give to, and we take care of the rest. Each person that receives a gift through the giving site can help Feed it Forward™, by giving free restaurant gift certificates to others.I LOVE restauarant.com, and hope you learn to love it too if you haven't tried it out as of yet. I'm hoping they will get more restaurants down here in the Utah County area soon. They just got one in American Fork, but even 8 months ago there were only three or four in Utah alone, and now there are over 100 in the Salt Lake/Park City area.
(Side note, most of the gift certificates have a minimum purchase amount, like you have to order at least $20 in order to use the $10 certificate. So maybe it works more like a coupon than a gift certificate, but half off your meal? I'm there!)
And one more thing- I'll be sending these to random people this month too, so if I have your email address, you possibly might get one of these from me as well! :)
Comments