Skip to main content

Happy Birthday Avey - A year review



Today is Avey's 1st birthday. We are so excited to celebrate with everyone (in Utah and Mass). Since we aren't doing a party today, we thought we would show a year in Avey's life. So fabulous!

Vote which Avey-month you like best, we'll see when she was the cutest. Enjoy!

Date of birth 12/08/2009 (is this her zero-th birthday?)


January - Velociraptor


February


March


April - Avey & April flowers


May - the king pin month


June - convenient museum badge proves the month


July - Babe at the beach (well...wave pool anyway)


August - discovering tongues and toes


September


October - Her first "meh"


November - Bundled and Standing


December (today) - "ok dad, you're done, can I take this silly hat off now?"

Thanks for all the love Avey.

Don't forget to vote for your favorite Avey-month!
-Eric-

Comments

Brooke said…
Love the post darling, thanks! I obviously can't vote on my favorite, but she is a cutie all year round!
Mandi said…
Scott says he likes the on in July the best. "She's at the plool, and it's told! [cold]" he says, when asked why. :) Also, he likes that Jack's in the picture. :)

I can't believe how big she's gotten! I guess that's what happens when you don't see a baby for awhile. Can't wait to see you guys!
Anna said…
Oo I like Avey in March! I also like Avey in person...so excited to see you soon!
I vote for Miss March with the sweet hat and Miss August with the blue, blue eyes. Can't wait to kiss those cheeks in person!!!
Becca said…
I vote in person! Yay Avey-baby! :)
Unknown said…
My fav is March, but she's cute in all of them!
I can't believe she's already a year old! She is so cute in every month, but I must say I also love the March photo with the beautiful close up of her beautiful face and chubby cheeks!
CrAzYfUnFaMiLy said…
NOVEMBER!!! I LOVE HOW FATTY SHE IS I JUST EAT HER!! I SERIOUSLY CANT BELIEVE SHE IS A YEAR!!!!!!!!!! WHERE DID THE TIME GO??
Amy said…
January and August. :)
HappyDay_KT said…
- March -
Due to the exceptional photography skill of a baby with exceptional DNA.
I love praying in March. How can I resist the sly grin in October or the contagious grin in April. The "I've had it with this hat in December" makes me grin.

But the biggest vote this grandpa gives is the "I GET TO HOLD HER TOMORROW" vote. Safe trip Brooke, Jack, and Avey--and especially Eric.
My favorite months are both March and June. I can't decide. They are both so dang cute! You both have beautiful kiddos. Love you guys.

Popular posts from this blog

"Hello new world," says Avey.

Well well here we are. A long road of pregnancy, a long way from home, and a VERY short labor everything came out perfectly (pardon the pun). At 12:01 a.m. on December 8, 2009 Avey _____* Stevenson was born. She weighs 9 pounds, 2.2 Ounces and measures 21 cm in length. She has red hair (arguably strawberry blond), dark blue eyes, chubby cheeks, and a fabulously pleasant disposition. *We are still torn about the middle name. The competing middle names are JoAnna, Kristine, or Anne. This was a miracle in timing. I guess that means that Avey will be a punctual person throughout her life. Brooke called me (Eric) on the way home from picking up Sharon (Brooke's mom) from the airport stating contractions were coming every 4 minutes. We hadn't even gotten to our house when she called with "the voice" that told us to hurry up 'cause the baby is coming. That was a little after 10:30. We rushed her to the hospital down the road, I dropped Jack off at the neighbors house, an...

News Flash!

This is an 11 week ultrasound, and looks close to what my ultrasound looked like, I just can't find where my original went. Oh well, so is the sad life of a second child. Yes! It is true! I am 11 weeks pregnant! I was supposed to be 12 weeks pregnant today, but when my doctor measured the size of the baby it was a week smaller than 12 weeks, even when he did it twice. So rather than my due date being December 1st, it has gotten pushed back to December 8th. I get to be 11 weeks along for two weeks! Awesome! It's really not that bad, and I normally wouldn't wouldn't tell anyone until at least 12 weeks, but the doctor found a heartbeat, and says everything looks healthy and good to go, so I don't want to wait to tell people anymore! (Besides I "technically" waited until I was 12 weeks. :) For those that are dying to know I have definitely felt better than I did with Jack. I haven't taken any medicine to help with the nausea- and that could be ...

Another Grocery Craze!

After going to Albertsons this morning (6:15 AM- don't you worry, long story) and bringing in all the groceries from the car, Eric requested that I take pictures of everything and the receipts. So per request of him, this post is here. Here's all the stuff with Jack in the middle (Well almost all of it, Eric took a bunch of it to work today before I took this picture.) Don't worry, Jack wasn't part of the groceries I bought. All-in-all I got: 17 boxes of cereal 4 bottles of Pantene Pro-V 3 packages of Pampers Diapers 2 Fiber One Pancake Mixes 3 Bisquick mixes 1 Toaster Streudel (I loved those in middle school after going to the temple and having breakfast with friends) 2 Dawn dish washing liquids (28 oz each) 2 things of Tide (64 loads each) 3 BC pre-made frosting 2 Fiber One Toaster Pastries 8 Pack of Bounty Giant Paper Towels 2 boxes of Gushers 2 boxes Gogurt 2 packages butter 1 Malt O meal cereal 1 32 oz block of cheese Total without coupons: $233....