We had the awesome opportunity to go to the Big E again this year. For those that don't know the Big E is short for the Eastern States Exhibition, and is a big fair/carnival/street market type event.
It was fun to have gone once before and know what to expect, but also make sure we made it to those things we missed last year. Like the mini circus- that was AMAZING! And worth every penny of our free tickets. O.k. it might have even been worth the $15 of a normal priced ticket if Eric still wasn't jobless and we don't spend money on any nonessential things. :) But we are so blessed we can still experience things like this at our favorite price which is free. Thank you Mary, and Eric for donating blood.
BMX bike stunts. As we walked in their show had just started and it was amazing. I tried to get a shot of one of the bikers in the air, but kept missing them. Here is Eric and Jack humoring me as I tried again unsuccessfully to get them and an airborne biker together. Flips, jumps, switching from one track to another, it was pretty killer cool to watch. But I am grateful my husband does not do that for a living.


Avey's favorite part of the night, a balloon.



The petting zoo was a hit as you can see from this video.
Or this video isn't posting right now, I'll trying post it tomorrow.
Walking into the circus. Isn't this a cool picture?

Jack has had a hard time sitting still recently. (As in the last year)
I at least like how the guy behind us is so happy about our family picture moment.

The circus was incredible. This lady was doing some tricks high in the air with a net like thing. Eric was scared for her life on numerous occasions, but she was still alive by the end of the night.
There was also an incredible juggler, a hula hoop dancer, a funny clown and his dog, and the finale was called the Quick Change duo. I guess they were on America's got talent awhile ago. They change costumes amazing fast, and I have to say it did look like magic to me.
It was a super fun evening, and I'm glad we were able to go to it again.
It was fun to have gone once before and know what to expect, but also make sure we made it to those things we missed last year. Like the mini circus- that was AMAZING! And worth every penny of our free tickets. O.k. it might have even been worth the $15 of a normal priced ticket if Eric still wasn't jobless and we don't spend money on any nonessential things. :) But we are so blessed we can still experience things like this at our favorite price which is free. Thank you Mary, and Eric for donating blood.
BMX bike stunts. As we walked in their show had just started and it was amazing. I tried to get a shot of one of the bikers in the air, but kept missing them. Here is Eric and Jack humoring me as I tried again unsuccessfully to get them and an airborne biker together. Flips, jumps, switching from one track to another, it was pretty killer cool to watch. But I am grateful my husband does not do that for a living.
Listening to a marching band. It made me think of our West Jordan High's marching band. We had a pretty rocking awesome marching band if I can say that since I never was actually in it. Go Jaguars! I mean not that they were having a contest or anything...
Avey's favorite part of the night, a balloon.
Free temporary tattoos in the Farm-A-Rama building. I mean who doesn't need a bug on their stomach temporarily? (Jack has loved showing everyone this bug in the past few days. Eric asked him where he wanted to put the tattoo, and he pulled up his shirt and showed him the exact spot. Fabulous.)
And of course the baby got one too. Her's is a rooster.
The petting zoo was a hit as you can see from this video.
Or this video isn't posting right now, I'll trying post it tomorrow.
Walking into the circus. Isn't this a cool picture?
Jack has had a hard time sitting still recently. (As in the last year)
I at least like how the guy behind us is so happy about our family picture moment.
The circus was incredible. This lady was doing some tricks high in the air with a net like thing. Eric was scared for her life on numerous occasions, but she was still alive by the end of the night.
It was a super fun evening, and I'm glad we were able to go to it again.
Comments