Skip to main content

Some things we like to do...

We might start the day building with legos or blocks.


Then maybe we will build a book fort and read a little.


Taking a nap with daddy is also fun.


But careening off your longboard and scraping up your leg is not really so fun,
but it's something Eric did recently.


A more close up gruesome picture. Yum.


Then maybe we'll take a walk downstairs.


And stare out the stained glass window.
We always have to name all the colors of the glass in the window as well.


Then we'll laugh a little.


I love this look.


Then we'll laugh some more.


Then we might notice the sky is starting to get more gray and raindrops are falling.


So of course we still pull out the chalk and keep drawing trains and buses on the sidewalk.


Then we fill a bucket with some water and play throw the ducks in the water.
Jack loves it.




And Avey loves her johnny jump up we got for $1 at a yardsale. Yep. I know the picture is sideways. Sorry, just turn your head.


And once we win this monkey at a library carnival, Jack will proceed to bounce it around the house singing monkey ee ee ah and bed. (5 little monkeys jumping on the bed...)


Then we will put the monkey to bed, and go to bed ourselves.

Life is so good.

Comments

Awwwww... What sweet pictures. We had a johnny jump up in Massachusetts for Amy, too. It really keeps the babies entertained!
Anna said…
I love her smile. I love that baby
*Aliese* said…
Avey's little laughing photos are stinkin' cute, but I think my very favorite is the book fort!
Mandi said…
Such cuties! I need to take more photos of our everyday life. What fun idea! :)
haley said…
Love it...life with young children! Next time, leave the gross pictures out though! Yuck. Hope all is well.
What lovely pictures. You capture their personalities. They've both grown so much. Thank you for sharing your life with us. Made Carol and my day.
Dang it Eric he just loves to see his own blood eh? I love the cute chalk walk drawings. so cute!

Popular posts from this blog

"Hello new world," says Avey.

Well well here we are. A long road of pregnancy, a long way from home, and a VERY short labor everything came out perfectly (pardon the pun). At 12:01 a.m. on December 8, 2009 Avey _____* Stevenson was born. She weighs 9 pounds, 2.2 Ounces and measures 21 cm in length. She has red hair (arguably strawberry blond), dark blue eyes, chubby cheeks, and a fabulously pleasant disposition. *We are still torn about the middle name. The competing middle names are JoAnna, Kristine, or Anne. This was a miracle in timing. I guess that means that Avey will be a punctual person throughout her life. Brooke called me (Eric) on the way home from picking up Sharon (Brooke's mom) from the airport stating contractions were coming every 4 minutes. We hadn't even gotten to our house when she called with "the voice" that told us to hurry up 'cause the baby is coming. That was a little after 10:30. We rushed her to the hospital down the road, I dropped Jack off at the neighbors house, an...

News Flash!

This is an 11 week ultrasound, and looks close to what my ultrasound looked like, I just can't find where my original went. Oh well, so is the sad life of a second child. Yes! It is true! I am 11 weeks pregnant! I was supposed to be 12 weeks pregnant today, but when my doctor measured the size of the baby it was a week smaller than 12 weeks, even when he did it twice. So rather than my due date being December 1st, it has gotten pushed back to December 8th. I get to be 11 weeks along for two weeks! Awesome! It's really not that bad, and I normally wouldn't wouldn't tell anyone until at least 12 weeks, but the doctor found a heartbeat, and says everything looks healthy and good to go, so I don't want to wait to tell people anymore! (Besides I "technically" waited until I was 12 weeks. :) For those that are dying to know I have definitely felt better than I did with Jack. I haven't taken any medicine to help with the nausea- and that could be ...

Another Grocery Craze!

After going to Albertsons this morning (6:15 AM- don't you worry, long story) and bringing in all the groceries from the car, Eric requested that I take pictures of everything and the receipts. So per request of him, this post is here. Here's all the stuff with Jack in the middle (Well almost all of it, Eric took a bunch of it to work today before I took this picture.) Don't worry, Jack wasn't part of the groceries I bought. All-in-all I got: 17 boxes of cereal 4 bottles of Pantene Pro-V 3 packages of Pampers Diapers 2 Fiber One Pancake Mixes 3 Bisquick mixes 1 Toaster Streudel (I loved those in middle school after going to the temple and having breakfast with friends) 2 Dawn dish washing liquids (28 oz each) 2 things of Tide (64 loads each) 3 BC pre-made frosting 2 Fiber One Toaster Pastries 8 Pack of Bounty Giant Paper Towels 2 boxes of Gushers 2 boxes Gogurt 2 packages butter 1 Malt O meal cereal 1 32 oz block of cheese Total without coupons: $233....