Swimming at the six flags water park on the toddler lazy river. Avey LOVED it! And Jack had fun when Avey was in his same tube. Don't worry that's the same size swimming suit Jack wore last year. It still fits him mostly. I guess his milk allergy is good for something!

Jack could sit here and play with this train table all day.

Jack thrilled that we're riding on the "bus"

Swimming with our friends the Longs. (And the Chellis, although we don't have any pictures of that event, maybe next time) Anyway, we found the combination of life vest and floaties is a winner to keep Jack up and floating so we don't have to hold him up personally, but the life vest doesn't pull him on his back. Here is my little boy jumping off the diving board all by himself.

He actually doesn't even care if there is someone there to catch him.
I wonder where he got that no fear daredevil personality?

A birds nest was built right above our mailbox. Very fun.
I love the wildlife in Massachusetts.

I actually have no idea what this picture is.

Jack at Young Men's two weeks ago. It's his special daddy time with Eric and the other boys.

Jack giving his corn some loving. I love fresh summer produce.
And so does my son apparently.
Jack could sit here and play with this train table all day.
Jack thrilled that we're riding on the "bus"
Swimming with our friends the Longs. (And the Chellis, although we don't have any pictures of that event, maybe next time) Anyway, we found the combination of life vest and floaties is a winner to keep Jack up and floating so we don't have to hold him up personally, but the life vest doesn't pull him on his back. Here is my little boy jumping off the diving board all by himself.
He actually doesn't even care if there is someone there to catch him.
I wonder where he got that no fear daredevil personality?
A birds nest was built right above our mailbox. Very fun.
I love the wildlife in Massachusetts.
I actually have no idea what this picture is.
Jack at Young Men's two weeks ago. It's his special daddy time with Eric and the other boys.
Jack giving his corn some loving. I love fresh summer produce.
And so does my son apparently.
It was a whopping 101 degrees today with 30% humidity, and we are definitely feeling it especially at night. But true to Massachusetts weather we have a storm coming in on Thursday to help cool things down, which is what we love. How did people make it before air conditioning units?
And to let you know we were able to find our renters (thanks for all of your help!) and get back some of our items, as well as take them to court and win most of what we asked for. It was an eye opening, extremely humbling learning experience, and I am grateful to have seen the best and worst in people through this. Can I just say though, I am surrounded by goodness. And it still boggles my mind when people act in ways opposite of that goodness, especially very grown adults. I however still have a rosy view of the world, and I feel that most people are still good. (There was a study done by readers digest where they dropped wallets and tried to see how many would be returned. It warmed my heart to see so many positive responses as to why individuals returned the wallets or contacted the owners.) Life is good.
Comments
And that's great news about your renters. Hooray for that to be over, huh?