
Here are the much anticipated pictures of our new home in Springfield. This is the front. That enclosed porch at the top is ours! And we have another enclosed porch, with covered stairs in the back by the kitchen. Enclosed porches are big out here.
The next picture is our view out the back. Yep, you guessed it we live by another cemetery! I love it though, and maybe this can be my new running track.
Here's part of the kitchen. They have been repainting all the walls for us when we move in, so that's the paint stuff you see in the middle of the floor. The only thing is we don't have a dishwasher, but I have feel craigslist will not let me down. I'm searching for a portable dishwasher as we speak. (Our rent was so cheap, I figured one month of paying $200 less than we would have for ANYTHING else out here pays for the dishwasher, right?)
And the dining room and living room. Beautiful hardwood floors throughout, tons of windows for beautiful light. We'll probably do a living room and then an office/toyroom in the second open area however not a dining room. There are also two bedrooms, a coat closet, a pantry, a HUGE bathroom and nice neighbors on the first and second level.I am absolutely THRILLED about the place, and still can't believe they did let us rent it. (Aparently not having a job makes you not the most ideal candidate as a renter.) And since you can see how great it is and how cheap it is, you can bet the next people they would show it to would snatch it up. But after having us pay the usual deposit, and first and last months rent and TWO more months up front, they decided they could take the risk for a little while. (Thank you prophet for instructing us to get out of debt and have savings.) We move in on Saturday. We still don't have any furniture, but Jack has his little tent, and we're hitting all the thrift stores, and TAG (garage) sales tomorrow and Saturday morning to pick some things up.
Here is a cute picture of Jack when we went to Burger King while out house hunting all day.
.jpg)
This is all I have time to post today- but I'll try to post more pictures of our trip to Boston (don't EVER drive there- thank you Brandon our long distance GPS for getting us to our destination) and Eric's drive back East. He took a few fun pictures I'll download later for you.
Comments