Jessica, from my ward, was trying to find a new home for some of her baby items. I had been looking for an exersaucer on Craigslist because Jack loves to stand up and is content to hang out in any exersaucer for a long time. As you can see Jack LOVES it! It was in her garage, I cleaned it up and it looks good as new. I don't know if my toys will look so good after 4 kids. Thanks again Jessica!
Jessica, from my ward, was trying to find a new home for some of her baby items. I had been looking for an exersaucer on Craigslist because Jack loves to stand up and is content to hang out in any exersaucer for a long time. As you can see Jack LOVES it! It was in her garage, I cleaned it up and it looks good as new. I don't know if my toys will look so good after 4 kids. Thanks again Jessica!
Comments