Tonight I had a delightful time at enrichment. We had a yummy dinner, great company- and then a fun service project. We made hair clips to donate to little girls in Africa, or maybe China I can't remember specifically. Here's the deal though, I am not a crafty person. I know shocker- but it's true, I would make other girls do my crafts at girls camp. My crafts really never turn out. But guess what? Even with my pessimistic attitude, these little hair clip crafts turned out great! I was planning to make one or two to put in my dues, but I ended up making 8, and I am pleased with my work if I do say so myself. Here's a little picture of my end result- thanks Eddie for making this look real for those that don't believe me.
Well well here we are. A long road of pregnancy, a long way from home, and a VERY short labor everything came out perfectly (pardon the pun). At 12:01 a.m. on December 8, 2009 Avey _____* Stevenson was born. She weighs 9 pounds, 2.2 Ounces and measures 21 cm in length. She has red hair (arguably strawberry blond), dark blue eyes, chubby cheeks, and a fabulously pleasant disposition. *We are still torn about the middle name. The competing middle names are JoAnna, Kristine, or Anne. This was a miracle in timing. I guess that means that Avey will be a punctual person throughout her life. Brooke called me (Eric) on the way home from picking up Sharon (Brooke's mom) from the airport stating contractions were coming every 4 minutes. We hadn't even gotten to our house when she called with "the voice" that told us to hurry up 'cause the baby is coming. That was a little after 10:30. We rushed her to the hospital down the road, I dropped Jack off at the neighbors house, an...
Comments