Skip to main content

More deals

I have been ADDICTED to www.pinchingyourpennies.com recently. So I wrote about them earlier and how I didn't like them as much as coupon mom.com, but I have recently become a convert, and it has blown past the coupon mom.

The forums are the best part because they're all about just regular people finding these amazing deals all over the place. Like redbox codes these were posted on September 17th so I don't know how many still work, but it's worth a try-
MCDMEDVD
DVDONME
BREAKROOM
003340618
TBM36M

The forums in pinching your pennies also keep up to date on combining coupons, what stuff you can get for free, or close to it, and what things are legitimite or not.

The grocery guide is also great because it just compares the prices from different grocery stores, (go there and click on grocery guide and put in your zip code and what stores you shop at and it will automatically compare them for you.) I said in a previous post I did that anyway and didn't need it, but I didn't get my ads in the mail for a few weeks, and then I realized it's easier to compare them on the site anyway. It's also great if you want something you don't buy in your normal shopping like ice-cream and you want to know the best deal of the week without going through all your ads again.

Some people have asked where I find all these deals, and I look on the pinching your pennies website and www.spoofee.com almost everyday to check out in less than 5 minutes the deals I need to be aware of that day. (I know I'm a frugal addict what can I say.)

I also found on spoofee today that restaurant.com has another 70% off code today through Monday the 13th. (Type in SAVE in the discount box when you're checking out.) This is fantastic- they are constantly adding new restaurants, like the Mayan, and Spaghetti Mama's. I signed up for their 6 month dinner of the month club which gets you a free $25 gift certificate, and 6 certificates once a month you can redeem anytime. I also bought it through ebates.com which gave me 15% cash back on my purchase, so I have a whole bunch of gift certificates from there that I spent like $8 on.

One more website, western family gives a coupon for a free item every week if you watch a short 2-3 minute cheesy show. This week they're giving away a coupon for free olives, something I rarely buy because they're so expensive. Check out www.mywesternfamily.com if you're interested.

Well that's all for now, keep me posted if you find anything other super cool deal!

Comments

Criscell said…
Thanks for posting, Brook! Way to be so thrifty! I appreciate all the tips.
Jacob said…
I can vouch for BREAKROOM. Used it last night actually.
Dave said…
Hey Brooke,
I thought you might find this interesting:

http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=94520847

Dave

Popular posts from this blog

"Hello new world," says Avey.

Well well here we are. A long road of pregnancy, a long way from home, and a VERY short labor everything came out perfectly (pardon the pun). At 12:01 a.m. on December 8, 2009 Avey _____* Stevenson was born. She weighs 9 pounds, 2.2 Ounces and measures 21 cm in length. She has red hair (arguably strawberry blond), dark blue eyes, chubby cheeks, and a fabulously pleasant disposition. *We are still torn about the middle name. The competing middle names are JoAnna, Kristine, or Anne. This was a miracle in timing. I guess that means that Avey will be a punctual person throughout her life. Brooke called me (Eric) on the way home from picking up Sharon (Brooke's mom) from the airport stating contractions were coming every 4 minutes. We hadn't even gotten to our house when she called with "the voice" that told us to hurry up 'cause the baby is coming. That was a little after 10:30. We rushed her to the hospital down the road, I dropped Jack off at the neighbors house, an...

News Flash!

This is an 11 week ultrasound, and looks close to what my ultrasound looked like, I just can't find where my original went. Oh well, so is the sad life of a second child. Yes! It is true! I am 11 weeks pregnant! I was supposed to be 12 weeks pregnant today, but when my doctor measured the size of the baby it was a week smaller than 12 weeks, even when he did it twice. So rather than my due date being December 1st, it has gotten pushed back to December 8th. I get to be 11 weeks along for two weeks! Awesome! It's really not that bad, and I normally wouldn't wouldn't tell anyone until at least 12 weeks, but the doctor found a heartbeat, and says everything looks healthy and good to go, so I don't want to wait to tell people anymore! (Besides I "technically" waited until I was 12 weeks. :) For those that are dying to know I have definitely felt better than I did with Jack. I haven't taken any medicine to help with the nausea- and that could be ...

Another Grocery Craze!

After going to Albertsons this morning (6:15 AM- don't you worry, long story) and bringing in all the groceries from the car, Eric requested that I take pictures of everything and the receipts. So per request of him, this post is here. Here's all the stuff with Jack in the middle (Well almost all of it, Eric took a bunch of it to work today before I took this picture.) Don't worry, Jack wasn't part of the groceries I bought. All-in-all I got: 17 boxes of cereal 4 bottles of Pantene Pro-V 3 packages of Pampers Diapers 2 Fiber One Pancake Mixes 3 Bisquick mixes 1 Toaster Streudel (I loved those in middle school after going to the temple and having breakfast with friends) 2 Dawn dish washing liquids (28 oz each) 2 things of Tide (64 loads each) 3 BC pre-made frosting 2 Fiber One Toaster Pastries 8 Pack of Bounty Giant Paper Towels 2 boxes of Gushers 2 boxes Gogurt 2 packages butter 1 Malt O meal cereal 1 32 oz block of cheese Total without coupons: $233....