No deals have waltzed across my path these past few weeks that I have thought worthy to tell anyone about. So when I find something I will post about it, I won't just put random stuff up that I wouldn't go for myself.
That said I did find a fun site that is giving away jewelry for free! Well pretty close to free- you have to pay shipping for it. ($6.99) But here's the fun part- the jewelery changes every fifteen minutes- it's like a game to be on right when that perfect item comes up. They're doing it to promote their site and so I don't know how much longer it will be on. But they have some beautiful stuff. Check it out. www.silverjewelryclub.com
Smiths also has their caselot sale going on right now, check out and stock up on some of those things. And Maceys is supposed to have their caselot at the end of the month or first of October. Food storage time is here!
Also just a reminder tomorrow is the first Saturday of September- free kid workshop at Home Depot from 9-12- they're making a paper football game. Here's a picture of it. Fun fun fun for everyone!
That said I did find a fun site that is giving away jewelry for free! Well pretty close to free- you have to pay shipping for it. ($6.99) But here's the fun part- the jewelery changes every fifteen minutes- it's like a game to be on right when that perfect item comes up. They're doing it to promote their site and so I don't know how much longer it will be on. But they have some beautiful stuff. Check it out. www.silverjewelryclub.com
Smiths also has their caselot sale going on right now, check out and stock up on some of those things. And Maceys is supposed to have their caselot at the end of the month or first of October. Food storage time is here!
Also just a reminder tomorrow is the first Saturday of September- free kid workshop at Home Depot from 9-12- they're making a paper football game. Here's a picture of it. Fun fun fun for everyone!
Comments
I teach 7th grade Language Arts and Utah Studies at the moment. It's what I've been teachin' for five years now, but the beauty of teaching is that it really could change.