Getting in our sleep whenever we can.
Watching this ADORABLE little girl, and trying to help her get some vitamin D.
Playing with daddy.
Going to a PSU basketball game with our friends Lisa and Aiden.
This was really the best part of the game, playing with this.
And eating the popcorn.
Enjoying lots of sunshine outside although it's our rainy season.
Loving this cute girl.
Holding and snuggling this other sweet girl.
And celebrating another birthday! Going to Ross for a wall clock and new sweater.
Then going to Sweet Tomatoes for dinner. Yummo.
Can't get enough of this girl.
And eating up a delicious lava cake with ice cream and a piece of macaroni on a toothpick for my candle. I then went to my book club where we talked about the Count of Monte Cristo and Eric surprised me with flowers and a cheesecake he made. It was an awesome day full of things like Jack whispering to Avey in the morning "let's sing Happy Birthday to mom on three. One two, three!" and then singing their hearts out to me. And asking Jack to do something for me, and he said no, and so I said but it's my birthday and he said o.k. and jumped right up and did what I asked. I feel so loved by all my friends and family that showered me with love! Thanks everyone!












Comments