Here is a little snapshot of our life these past two weeks.

Jack making french toast this morning. He loves helping in the kitchen these days.
Target sponsers free admission to the Portland Children's Museum on the first Friday of every month, so we decided to check it out.
This month the museum's theme was super heros, so on that night it was all about the tooth fairy and having strong healthy teeth.
We painted a tooth lots of different colors. I always love taking art stations with my kids, since I don't have to set it up or clean it up, and they still get to do it.

This is me lounging.
We then ended the night by trying out Voodoo donuts downtown. Such a fun place. We just got a fruit loop donut and a regular one, but when you come visit I promise we will try out more flavors. Like the Bacon Donut, I hear it's world famous.
We have been really into trains recently. Avey and Jack were giggling and laughing one morning and this is what I came in to find. They had made their own tunnels for the train!
We had three glorious days full of sunshine and warm weather this past week. We were outside for almost the entire three days. Glorious sunshine.


Comments