I didn't realize it has been one month since I posted last, but it has been a little crazy around here, as you will experience in this super long post.
We had a fun memorial day overnighter in Eden at Eric's uncle's vacation house. It had a fishing pond out back, a theater room with a baby grand piano and theater seats, an arcade room, and more. It was amazing!
One of two master bathrooms. Over on the side where I'm taking this picture is a bidet toilet and across from that a huge walk in shower with a built in steamer.
And to show you we really are responsible parents... sometimes
It was a fun two days, and I'm glad we were able to spend so much time with family.
Their new crab sandbox.
Avey's new car, that she LOVES. She even reads books in it.
Taking it easy in their $2 blow up elephant pool.
The crazy but amazing birthday girl herself!
Matt and Cindy
Check out those styles!
Meeting Princess Amerah, yep, Jack LOVES princesses, she was such a good one too!
Going down the slide with Avey
At the park with aunt Mandi and Scott and Caleb.
Random picture of Avey "helping" to put the silverware away.
We had a super fun picnic with our friends Kristi and Blaine about a month ago. Those kids are super cute I will just say. Super great people all around.
Blaine
Kristi
Me and Avey in a little car of course, because they are her favorite.
Eric
And the kiddos congregating around the snacks. :)
Our most recent adventure- Eric went to Portland and then Seattle to try to network for a job up there. He made some solid contacts, and while up there got an internship offer for here in Salt Lake. Of course. He started last week and is loving working as a HR specialist here in the SL area, and he's happy to get his foot in the door through this experience, but we're still not settled into a career. Someday right?.....
He stayed with some of my favorite people the Gardners and the Chantrys. I was kind of jealous of him going up there without me. Hopefully someday we'll make it up there to live for awhile!
One of my favorite places in the world- the Portland Rose Gardens.
Pikes Market!
Joy is amazing! Seriously, on so many levels.
Matt is great too, and their cute little boys are just darling!
Jack also celebrated his 3rd birthday! I will get you in on that later though, as this post is clearly long enough for now.
We had a fun memorial day overnighter in Eden at Eric's uncle's vacation house. It had a fishing pond out back, a theater room with a baby grand piano and theater seats, an arcade room, and more. It was amazing!
and the microwave is in a drawer you pull out.
It was a fun two days, and I'm glad we were able to spend so much time with family.
Yard sale season is upon us. I have been a little worried about yard sales here in Utah compared to Mass, but I actually have been pleasantly surprised. I have even been able to stock up on clothes for the kids at super great prices, so that makes me happy!
Amy celebrated her 25th birthday this year, so we had a flashback to the 80's party for her. It was super fun, although Eric did say in his blessing of the food, we are grateful we are not living in the 80's today.
We attended the Salt Lake Library's kickoff to summer reading program party, but were a little disappointed in the event. We did get to see a princess and go down a giant blow up slide, but the most fun we had was at the park next door. Oh well, at least that was fun!
We had a super fun picnic with our friends Kristi and Blaine about a month ago. Those kids are super cute I will just say. Super great people all around.
Our most recent adventure- Eric went to Portland and then Seattle to try to network for a job up there. He made some solid contacts, and while up there got an internship offer for here in Salt Lake. Of course. He started last week and is loving working as a HR specialist here in the SL area, and he's happy to get his foot in the door through this experience, but we're still not settled into a career. Someday right?.....
He stayed with some of my favorite people the Gardners and the Chantrys. I was kind of jealous of him going up there without me. Hopefully someday we'll make it up there to live for awhile!
Jack also celebrated his 3rd birthday! I will get you in on that later though, as this post is clearly long enough for now.
Comments