One of the things we wanted to do this fall was apple picking. It's a big thing here in the state of Massachusetts what with all the apple trees around. I also wanted to get family pictures taken, and since I am not big on studio family pictures, we decided to combine the apple picking with pictures. Our great friend Mary also happily joined us and spoiled us again by treating us to the apples. What will we do without you Mary? (Not have as many fun adventures I am sure.) The weather was glorious, the apples DELICIOUS, and the kids actually did a fabulous job. (And Mary did a great job as our camera woman on many shots.) Here is the rest of our experience in pictures.
We took like 50 pictures of the kids here, but Avey only wanted to eat the wood, and Jack kept wanting to look everywhere but the camera. Oh well, I still think the picture came out fine.
I love this shot. This is the family shot we are keeping! As you can tell as I already posted it on my blog header and newly fixed background. It only took me 3 months to cutify it... :)

Eric juggling. Sometimes Jack comes up to me with things to juggle for him.
I have to remind him only his daddy can do magic like juggling.
When Mary was holding her, Avey started reaching then begging for her apple, so we picked a nice small one for her to consume, and consume it she did.

I have to remind him only his daddy can do magic like juggling.
Comments
And you look amazing in these pictures Brooke...happy, radiant, thin. It's motivating me to try again to like running now that Everly is being less colicky.
Oh and I love the family photo too :)
In a bowl, combine:
1 (8oz) block of cream cheese (or Neufchtel for lower fat)
1/2 cup brown sugar
1 tsp vanilla
Then dip in apples or bananas or whatever else. It kind of tastes like caramel, I love it.