We have been having fun out here in the Wild West of Utah. And wild the weather has for sure been as yesterday when it snowed for three hours. Yep, it's almost June and it snowed. Good thing I packed Jack and Avey one outfit of warm clothes and jackets so if we went up in the mountains they would be warm enough. Their shorts have barely gotten any use. Anyway, we are loving being here, and although I am not good at taking a camera with me anymore since I'm used to Eric having his i-phone that can take pictures wherever we are, (we miss you honey! Well not just for your phone...) here are a few pictures other people took of my children and what we have done. :)
Aunt Kristen said Jack came up to her and started putting the earrings up to his ears just like she was, but I have to wonder if he was a little coerced into it...
First blue sno cone also from aunt Kristen was a HIT.
Jack loved it, as you can tell with it all over his mouth.
My cute grandparents let me stay in Provo with them on Sunday night. That morning we also had so much fun with the Hakes kids while their parents were packing and moving to Orem. We went and played and had lunch at the McDonalds off University in Provo. It has a VERY COOL PLAYPLACE there. Five kids under four and me. It was actually really fun, and the time sure went by quickly. Don't worry Hakes- you'll only have 4 under the age of 5 once your new little girl comes in October. Here are some pictures my grandpa took of them before we had to leave.
Here is the whole clan minus Avey. Dallin and Hannah were not so excited for the pictures.
Jonie is so beautiful, and such a great girl too!
I like these two of Jack, even with a little messy face.
I LOVE these pictures of Avey.
And you see this a lot with Avey right now, her finger in her mouth,
it's because her bottom tooth just popped through!
(And the one right next to it is swollen and almost ready to come out as well!)
Comments
I am so impressed you are doing Utah with the kids for a month on your own- so brave! I am glad to hear things are going well- but then again, you never were one to complain!
Those pics are darling of the kids!