The Sunday before we left Utah we had our family pictures taken by our friend Clark Goldsberry. I have to say he really did a smashing job, especially because Eric is a photography hobby guy and it's not easy to take pictures of someone that also has an artistic eye and wants his pictures to look a certain way. He was kind enough to try candid things Eric wanted and bold enough to try some incredible shots that are not your typical cookie cutter family ones. If you're interested in having him be your photographer shoot me an email and I'll get you in touch with him.
I absolutely loved how they turned out, and I know you will too. :)
They are in no particular order and there are tons of them for the grandmas.
Comments
It was wonderful to see you guys. We sure do miss you!
Love, Karen