Look at me! Posting pictures from Halloween on Halloween! O.k. so they are more from our ward Halloween party yesterday- (which will be our main Halloween celebrating) but still that is amazing for me.
Starting out with a few cute fall Jack pictures
Aren't the colors of the leaves amazing?
Jack LOVES to swing!
And be a daredevil and lean back while the swing is going...
I wonder where he got that from?
Discovering the joy of leaves.


Eric throwing Jack super high in the air.
Just to keep the grandma's on their toes. :)
Any bucket is better as a hat on your head.
(Thanks for the "hat" Mary!)
And to unveil our costumes this year in 2009....
The Classic Toy Stevenson Family!
Jack is a Jack in the box
I am an Etch - a - Sketch
and
Eric is a a slinky after Jack got to it. (his poor aluminum foil didn't hold up too well.)
A more close up picture of the Jack in the Box
Here's Jack winning 1st place in the most creative costume category.
He actually wanted the microphone more than the bag of candy.
And us at the end of a long night!
(With Jack trying to figure out how to open the wrapper to his candy.)
It was a fun party! Thanks Ludlow ward! And the other great part was having people come up to me and ask if the aircast and cane were part of the costume for me. Nope. Just a lucky little addition I guess. Maybe it could symbolize I was a broken etch a sketch?
As for a foot update: Eric has been really good at letting me keep my foot up, I think it's healing really quickly. The only crazy part is morning sickness has come back for me. I don't know what that means, if my running was staving off that sickness and now that I can't even go on a walk it is back or something else. But I am grateful it is only for the morning, and it's usually gone in the midafternoon or evening. And my morning sickness is only nausea, so no throwing up at least! I also found out someone in my ward broke her foot 2 weeks before she delivered- which means she had a cast on for her labor! What a blessing my foot can heal far before that at least!
Starting out with a few cute fall Jack pictures
I wonder where he got that from?
Just to keep the grandma's on their toes. :)
(Thanks for the "hat" Mary!)
And to unveil our costumes this year in 2009....
The Classic Toy Stevenson Family!
I am an Etch - a - Sketch
and
Eric is a a slinky after Jack got to it. (his poor aluminum foil didn't hold up too well.)
We went for a very "homemade" look this year, and only used materials we had on hand at our house as I'm sure you can tell. It was fun, but the costumes were not very durable. Oh well- good thing that was our main costume event!
He actually wanted the microphone more than the bag of candy.
(With Jack trying to figure out how to open the wrapper to his candy.)
It was a fun party! Thanks Ludlow ward! And the other great part was having people come up to me and ask if the aircast and cane were part of the costume for me. Nope. Just a lucky little addition I guess. Maybe it could symbolize I was a broken etch a sketch?
As for a foot update: Eric has been really good at letting me keep my foot up, I think it's healing really quickly. The only crazy part is morning sickness has come back for me. I don't know what that means, if my running was staving off that sickness and now that I can't even go on a walk it is back or something else. But I am grateful it is only for the morning, and it's usually gone in the midafternoon or evening. And my morning sickness is only nausea, so no throwing up at least! I also found out someone in my ward broke her foot 2 weeks before she delivered- which means she had a cast on for her labor! What a blessing my foot can heal far before that at least!
Comments
I hope the morning sickness stops- that really is not fun. And I am so glad you will not deliver with a cast on!!!
Good luck next week as Eric goes to class on Monday and Tuesday.