Jack had his birthday this weekend- and it was so much fun! I have been going through some old pictures of him and am enjoying remembering him at different stages in his life. It's hard to believe I had him over a year ago!
I am LOVING this stage though. He is exploring and getting into everything he can, and it's fun to see his thought process as he tries to get to something he wants and something is in his way. He's doing great with walking- improving everyday. And he loves to be around other kids. If he's hungry or tired and gets around any other children- he automatically forgets what he was upset about, it's like magic! I love his schedule, and he's happy to be on one- that helps me stay sane, and I love him so much and am so glad he's a part of my family!
Happy Fathers Day to you Eric! As this is your first "official" fathers day since Jack wasn't quite born last year when fathers day rolled around- it's good to have you finally celebrated. I think you're a fantastic father- and I know you love Jack SOOOO MUCH!!!! I love watching you play with him, and he LOVES it when you come home from work. I'm excited to see you continue to grow and develop into your roll as a father in the coming years, and couldn't ask for someone better to spend it with. I love you!
Happy Fathers Day to my dad as well- thanks for being so supportive of me, and getting through my holding my breath and passing out phase. That was a little rough, but I'm glad we made it out together. Thanks for believing in me, and being willing to go to work for all of us, and sacrifice so much so we could have such great lives. You're wonderful!
Enjoy the pictures!

Jack snuggling with mom.

Eric's favorite thing- snuggling with Jack. (Jack doesn't let him do it very often anymore!)

My dad and father-in-law holding their little grandson. What a great father I have! I'm so blessed with such a great supportive dad. Thanks for being so great!

Home from the hospital.

Under his bili-lights

Smoosh face with dad.

Grandma getting him to smile at 8 weeks
Snoozing away...

Again- snuggling with daddy.

Hugging his cousin Scott
Ready for a surf trip at 6 months!
Playing with the Wii
Looking like a baby model
Helping drive the truck to drop off our dirt.
Bathtime fun- sticking all the toys in your mouth!
"Helping dad" frost his brithday cake. He LOVED it!
I'll post more about his actual birthday later as this post is long enough!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY JACK!!!!!
I am LOVING this stage though. He is exploring and getting into everything he can, and it's fun to see his thought process as he tries to get to something he wants and something is in his way. He's doing great with walking- improving everyday. And he loves to be around other kids. If he's hungry or tired and gets around any other children- he automatically forgets what he was upset about, it's like magic! I love his schedule, and he's happy to be on one- that helps me stay sane, and I love him so much and am so glad he's a part of my family!
Happy Fathers Day to you Eric! As this is your first "official" fathers day since Jack wasn't quite born last year when fathers day rolled around- it's good to have you finally celebrated. I think you're a fantastic father- and I know you love Jack SOOOO MUCH!!!! I love watching you play with him, and he LOVES it when you come home from work. I'm excited to see you continue to grow and develop into your roll as a father in the coming years, and couldn't ask for someone better to spend it with. I love you!
Happy Fathers Day to my dad as well- thanks for being so supportive of me, and getting through my holding my breath and passing out phase. That was a little rough, but I'm glad we made it out together. Thanks for believing in me, and being willing to go to work for all of us, and sacrifice so much so we could have such great lives. You're wonderful!
Enjoy the pictures!
Jack snuggling with mom.
Eric's favorite thing- snuggling with Jack. (Jack doesn't let him do it very often anymore!)
My dad and father-in-law holding their little grandson. What a great father I have! I'm so blessed with such a great supportive dad. Thanks for being so great!
Home from the hospital.
Under his bili-lights
Smoosh face with dad.
Grandma getting him to smile at 8 weeks
Again- snuggling with daddy.
Hugging his cousin Scott
I'll post more about his actual birthday later as this post is long enough!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY JACK!!!!!
Comments
Jack, may you have many happy birthdays to come!