Skip to main content

Possible new blog?

I'm thinking that I want to do a new deals blog and leave this as my "journal" blog. Then people that don't care about my personal life but want to read about deals I have been getting can read that, and people that don't care about good deals but want to see Jack they can look there. So my new deal blog will be at www.astealofadeal.blogspot.com- update your RSS feeds with what blog you want in your life. (Don't worry I'm not offended either way you go- and like I'll know anyway. Heavens there could be like 1 person that reads my blog- and if it's only for you mom- it's worth it!) O.k. actually so it doesn't even matter if anyone reads my blog because it's just a good journal outlet for my life.

And speaking of this being my journal outlet- here are some randomly fun happenings in my life. First off I have been doing the 14 days of Valentines for Eric- and it has been really fun. My friend Anna here introduced me to the idea- and I have been faithfully doing it this past week. (I know I should have posted this before it started a week ago, but hey there's still a week left if you wanted to start it today- or there's always next year!) Here are two pictures from two of the days.

Here are my heart shaped homemade oreo cookies with cream cheese frosting that i colored pink with food coloring. I even put the cookies themselves in the shape of a heart- cute huh!

Here's the awesome breakfast I made for him today. Heart shaped pancakes- strawberries and delicious scrambled eggs with green and red peppers, and onions. This breakfast was pretty kick trash if I do say so myself.


Also Jack is always incredibly cute- but Lisa Marshall a cute redhead from my ward loaned me some church clothes for Jack- so I wouldn't have to purchase clothes he'll grow out of in five minutes for church once a week. And here are the the incredibly cute results of those clothes. Yep, pretty much my child should be a gap model-or actually Lisa's should because they're her clothes- thanks Lisa- you're awesome! (And who knew they had little white shirts for boys that snapped at the bottom so they stay tucked in for your little man? I sure didn't- I love living in the 21st century!)

Cords, a white button shirt, and a sweater vest- can you get any cuter?


Yep I guess you can get cuter- I love he's right in the middle of a laugh here.

And one more cute one.

Jack is still obsessed with pulling off his socks, it's actually cute- even if I do worry about his toes getting hypothermia in our house. He also is rolling like a champ and kind of crawl scooting collapsing- I'll have to post a video of him doing it soon. We're also finally getting our house fixed so we aren't crumbling anymore- yeah! More pictures of that to follow as soon as it's light out and I can take some pictures. I love life. It's so awesome. I hope all of you are doing great, and if not, I hope things start getting better this minute and that you think of 10 things you're grateful for. (I'm grateful for the rain that has been coming the past few days, rainy weather makes me so happy, and decorations- specifically valentine decorations in my house right now, and a computer, and the new Buy Low grocery store that is in Provo, friends to hang out with, family to love and have fun with, a Wii to make my husband happy, my little baby laughing, people that try to make my little boy laugh, and visiting teaching.)

Comments

Jack is definitely a candidate for the cover of Baby Gap! Darling pictures! Post more!
*Aliese* said…
I like your idea of separating your blogs; don't worry, I'll still read both! :) Bitterness abounds that I couldn't do the 14 Days of Valentine's thing (my husband's out of town for the whole week). Your cookies look delicious though; I want some.
Kristi said…
First off, love the new blog (and thee name, love it!) secondly, could there be a cuter little boy than Jack? I think not!

Thirdly, will you tell Eric that I have been watching Chuck (the TV show have you heard of it?) and Chuck reminds me an awful lot of him. It's pretty fun!
Maxmomma said…
Jack looks ADORABLE! There is something so cute about little guys in church clothes :). We were so glad you came to CA- thanks for the visit!!! And by the way, the shot we took together on the Sony tour turned out to be video, so I didn't get a photo either!

I'm glad things are going so well!!!
Jacob said…
I am unable to comment again on your other blog.

http://www.tgifridays.com/promos/bogo_coupon.aspx?fromeTarget

Just something for you to use and share with your readers.
Anonymous said…
Those pictures are soooo adorable! And now I want cookies after looking at that picture--cream cheese frosting is the best.

Popular posts from this blog

"Hello new world," says Avey.

Well well here we are. A long road of pregnancy, a long way from home, and a VERY short labor everything came out perfectly (pardon the pun). At 12:01 a.m. on December 8, 2009 Avey _____* Stevenson was born. She weighs 9 pounds, 2.2 Ounces and measures 21 cm in length. She has red hair (arguably strawberry blond), dark blue eyes, chubby cheeks, and a fabulously pleasant disposition. *We are still torn about the middle name. The competing middle names are JoAnna, Kristine, or Anne. This was a miracle in timing. I guess that means that Avey will be a punctual person throughout her life. Brooke called me (Eric) on the way home from picking up Sharon (Brooke's mom) from the airport stating contractions were coming every 4 minutes. We hadn't even gotten to our house when she called with "the voice" that told us to hurry up 'cause the baby is coming. That was a little after 10:30. We rushed her to the hospital down the road, I dropped Jack off at the neighbors house, an...

News Flash!

This is an 11 week ultrasound, and looks close to what my ultrasound looked like, I just can't find where my original went. Oh well, so is the sad life of a second child. Yes! It is true! I am 11 weeks pregnant! I was supposed to be 12 weeks pregnant today, but when my doctor measured the size of the baby it was a week smaller than 12 weeks, even when he did it twice. So rather than my due date being December 1st, it has gotten pushed back to December 8th. I get to be 11 weeks along for two weeks! Awesome! It's really not that bad, and I normally wouldn't wouldn't tell anyone until at least 12 weeks, but the doctor found a heartbeat, and says everything looks healthy and good to go, so I don't want to wait to tell people anymore! (Besides I "technically" waited until I was 12 weeks. :) For those that are dying to know I have definitely felt better than I did with Jack. I haven't taken any medicine to help with the nausea- and that could be ...

Another Grocery Craze!

After going to Albertsons this morning (6:15 AM- don't you worry, long story) and bringing in all the groceries from the car, Eric requested that I take pictures of everything and the receipts. So per request of him, this post is here. Here's all the stuff with Jack in the middle (Well almost all of it, Eric took a bunch of it to work today before I took this picture.) Don't worry, Jack wasn't part of the groceries I bought. All-in-all I got: 17 boxes of cereal 4 bottles of Pantene Pro-V 3 packages of Pampers Diapers 2 Fiber One Pancake Mixes 3 Bisquick mixes 1 Toaster Streudel (I loved those in middle school after going to the temple and having breakfast with friends) 2 Dawn dish washing liquids (28 oz each) 2 things of Tide (64 loads each) 3 BC pre-made frosting 2 Fiber One Toaster Pastries 8 Pack of Bounty Giant Paper Towels 2 boxes of Gushers 2 boxes Gogurt 2 packages butter 1 Malt O meal cereal 1 32 oz block of cheese Total without coupons: $233....