Jack Waldrop Stevenson is now official. For all of you holding off calling Jack by his name because he wasn't blessed yet, you can now join in on the name calling. (Except Jack-o-lantern Brandon or I will only call your baby Scotty and ask him to beam me up all the time.)
Jack was so good for the blessing and then after at our house, even with an uncomfortable white mini-suit on and being held by probably over 30 people. He only spit up on his suit 3 times and was happy that over 30 people could and would be crammed into our little house.
Jack's going to tell you about the big day from his point of view:
"Mom and dad do you have to be so PDA with how much you love me?"

"O.k. fine I guess you'll do it whether I like it or not."
Great Grandma Jo crocheted this blanket for Eric, but just got it here in time for me!
"I love to eat, can someone put something in my mouth?"
"Too slow uncle Josh it looks someone put the binkie in before you could sneak me a cookie."
"Almost a smile. Too bad the flash went a little weird here."

"Just kicking it. This is mommy's favorite picture of the big day. She said it's a good representation of who I am."

"O.k. fine I guess you'll do it whether I like it or not."
"Just kicking it. This is mommy's favorite picture of the big day. She said it's a good representation of who I am."
Comments
I still have a little gift for your baby Jack. Let me know when you're in WJ sometime, and I will drop it by or have you over for a visit.