Restaurant.com is offering 80% off coupons TODAY ONLY in celebration of 8-8-08. That means you can get a $25 certificate for $2- or join the dinner of the month club for $24 (normally $120) and get a free $50 gift certificate. Check it out. The code you enter is FIRST.
Also Thanksgiving point is offering $2 Tuesdays all through the month of August. Get into the gardens, dinosaur museum and other places for $2 per person- that's a great deal for Thanksgiving point.
And last but not least the Home Depot offers FREE kids classes the first Saturday of each month. I know that was last Saturday- I will try to remind you closer to the September time- but log it away, and maybe plan for the future because the classes are so cool. Past classes have offered making bird houses, and toy cars, and holiday related crafts/toys. I think they get a free Home Depot kid apron too for going. We'll for sure take Jack when he's a little bit older, like 4 months. :)
Also Thanksgiving point is offering $2 Tuesdays all through the month of August. Get into the gardens, dinosaur museum and other places for $2 per person- that's a great deal for Thanksgiving point.
And last but not least the Home Depot offers FREE kids classes the first Saturday of each month. I know that was last Saturday- I will try to remind you closer to the September time- but log it away, and maybe plan for the future because the classes are so cool. Past classes have offered making bird houses, and toy cars, and holiday related crafts/toys. I think they get a free Home Depot kid apron too for going. We'll for sure take Jack when he's a little bit older, like 4 months. :)
Comments
-Leslie