O.k. so I realize I haven't posted in almost two weeks. Funny how I thought I would have all this down time with a new baby and maybe I would even be bored, but no, now I have to catch everyone up.
O.k. so new stuff. Jack is now officially huge! At his two month appointment he weighed in at...
13 lbs 9 oz. and his length was 24 inches long.
My little guy is now officially a chunk- and we still love him so much! He also is amazing- he got some shots today and cried when they poked him, and then when I could pick him up and hold him, he calmed right down. I don't think I even take shots so well.
Also I decided to just go for it and chop my hair off today and donate it to locks of love. Now if I were a really great blogger I would have had a before and after picture taken, but didn't remember that until I was in the chair and she had already cut off a whole bunch of hair. But I will post pictures soon.
Another great thing- I get to go to night classes at education week tomorrow! I think I am so addicted to it. Last year was the first year I didn't go to any classes- and I was bummed. I didn't think I would be able to go this year- but my fabulous husband told me he would watch Jack at night for me, and so here I am able to go again. I can hardly wait!
Anyhow we decided to go up to my grandpa's cabin this past weekend with a few friends from the ward and it was a blast! (P.s. for those that read the Hakes blog- this is a repeat of what they already posted, and using the pictures because our camera is now coming in the mail. So thanks Hakes- and if you already read theirs, you can ignore this one.) We got there early Friday afternoon, and had pita pizzas for dinner. (A great idea from my aunt sue.) Then we played Scattergories- and I thought my family was competitive with this game, let's just say I don't think my family and friends should ever play that game together. (Although they all thought that D-day could easily be considered a cold day. Ask my family for more details on that one. ) :) A little late night nintendo supermario bros ended the evening, with Christina surprising everyone with her skills. Saturday morning we had a nice big cabin breakfast, and then a walk down to the stream where the kids all had a great time throwing rocks in the river. (Who knew that kids love something so simple?) And they also loved the swings below the cabin. After lunch we headed to Deer Creek Reservoir where we got around in our inflatable kayak and raft. Fun fun fun! Pictures of course were taken, and here they are right now.
Triplets????
Our great friends (l-r) Henry Thomas and Jonie

Swinging with her boys. Christina and co.

Late night Supermario. Christina I still can't believe your skills. Eric was even impressed.

Baby Moses Jack

Breakfast buddies

A Kayak Lesson

That's all for now. Get excited for the pictures coming soon when Eric receives his Nikon D60 in the mail. At least i think it's a Nikon D60. You can ask him for details.
Swinging with her boys. Christina and co.
Late night Supermario. Christina I still can't believe your skills. Eric was even impressed.
Baby Moses Jack
Breakfast buddies
A Kayak Lesson
That's all for now. Get excited for the pictures coming soon when Eric receives his Nikon D60 in the mail. At least i think it's a Nikon D60. You can ask him for details.
Comments
This will just be a jealous "comment" because I'm jealous about your cabin experience too! :) It's been about 9 years since I've been to a cabin. I love Utah Mountains. Maybe I'll make it to Utah next summer and go camping and attend Education Week. That would be the best!
I can't wait to see your short hair-do!
I wish I could go to Education Week too! What an awesome experience. You're little boy is so cute.
Jack is absolutely darling! What a good boy! Cherish it :).
The cabin sounds like a blast. I'm excited to know about our blog now... and especially to see you soon!